Sunday, December 29, 2013

Almost 2014!


It's been a long time coming, it's the last day of 2013, and I had to use this weekend to squeeze out the last of my 2013 New Years resolutions!

Finally got a fixed gear, which actually is more of a single-speed than an actual fixed gear, but still looks cool.
Letting my beard grow out ( how many asian people have this much facial hair?), and will see how it will look at the 30 day mark ( 10 days to go!)
I've also acquired a small engine vintage style motorcycle, which I have to admit that I am very very excited about.

Can't believe that it's a day away from 2014! This year has been eventful, and at the same time: haven't been updating on what we've been up to. We are just that busy!


riding to the workspace!

Red on Black Fixie

SYM Classic Wolf 125cc


No comments:

Post a Comment