Sunday, January 15, 2012

Monday Morning!


Thank you coffee for welcoming me to the office on this Monday morning...

This weekend has been a hectic weekend, not just because of life, but because it was Taiwan's presidential elections!

Here I have a few pics that I snapped using my iPhone. Starting from a KMT political rally in front of the presidential palace, then there are pics of the announcement of the victory of the KMT victory on Taiwanese TV and CNN.



There were literally tens of thousands of people clustered to support the KMT during the night before the elections. There is only one chinese proverb to describe the scene: People Mountain People Sea. Which means that there is a massive amount of people.



 Saturday night, I was following the elections on both the Taiwan channels and CNN.
Here are the announcements of KMT winning the second term.

What will 2012 bring? we shall wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment