Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feb. 1st! 8 to 11


I AM OPTIMUS PRIME! HAHAHAHA!
Calvin brought in this transformers helmet to welcome... and scare the new people today when they came into the office.
It has been an amazingly exciting day! Besides the fact that I showed up so early that the metal gates were still down!
The 3 new team members are finally settled in the office, and seem to fit in perfectly.

Now our engineering wing is pretty much packed.
My desk area is still desolate and empty... sniff sniff.



The photo on the right was taken by Lacost.
There are the new people being introduced to the Point Asia's staff.

Well, today has been a pretty good day. I finally woke up early enough to have my beloved mcD's breakfast! then got smushed in the bus in morning rush hour, and ended up facing a locked office. LOL
I gave the new recruits their orientation and talked about the simple rules and and where everything is in the office, and Calvin and Tony later gave the in depth speech about their duties and expectations.

While they were doing that, I managed to sync my iphone with the new pair of Blue Tooth speakers in the "glass office." Now i can blast whatever I like! Ha! Power to the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment