Sunday, December 25, 2011

Post Christmas! Monday!


It is Monday. It is the 26th, the day after Christmas, and here we all are back in the work space. Monday...

How was everyone's christmas?
My Christmas eve was abysmal, did nothing that had to do with Christmas. Went to some dinner, and there was some performance and it was just so... out of place and awkward.

Christmas day was more fun. Met up with friends, and watched Sherlock Holmes 2 at night. That was an amazing movie, so good! loved it!

The office is eerily quiet. Probably because it's Monday, and there is a meeting on our future strategies and such.
I, on the other hand still have to test out the new beta version of our upgrade to for Patisco.com. Makes you think of all the money  many other companies put into R&D into their stuff... tough man! haha.
The picture above has nothing to do with this blog post. It's me... in my Patisco.com shirt, eating waffles after work last Friday! Yes, I put it in only because there was a Patisco.com logo in it! and I am craving for waffles now!
At the moment, finishing up my lunch with a cup of coffee and black chocolate. yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment